Thursday, September 17, 2009

- death -


Hello folks,

yes,I know this piece is a bit morbid,but you don't wanna see flowers and rainbows all the time,right?
I tried to be a badass so I drew a ton of skulls...but honestly I was bored after I inked the fifth one...

Jokes aside I'd like to take advantage of this new image to inform you that from now on I will be represented by Jason Schachter,he's going to handle all my original art,so for any request of commissions or sketches you can contact him at: jason@essentialsequential.com .
that's it...enjoy this new image!


-S

10 comments:

Fabian said...

Beyond cool!! An amazing work! I didn't know you did commissions! I'll find out more about it, thanks! :)

Vinh-Luan Luu said...

Wonderful piece! A great capture of Death.

Ben BASSO said...

Excellent !

j_ay said...

Very nice!

PaoloArmitano said...

ALLEGRIAAAAAaaaaAA!

Bellissima.

Anonymous said...

Very morbid. But I'm such a BIG-HUGE fan of yours I don't care! I really love this image! Cool!

Ivan Vitolo said...

cioè...cazzo.... è solo impressione mia o ci vedi davvero profondità in quello che disegni... nulla è piatto... complimentoni

Ivan Vitolo said...

mi correggo... volevo dire ci vedo e non ci vedi. Pardon

Julkillo said...

Amazing!
( I hate flowers and rainbows)

devitalizart said...

BELLISSIMO!!!! ti seguo sempre ma non commento mai... :)