Friday, June 04, 2010

wOMAN WITH A STICK


Last week I've been in Milano for a small convention and I took advantage of the free time to visit the exhibition "Egon Schiele and his time"...
I had the chance to see many pieces of Schiele...and many sketches of Klimt too...
it was fun...and overwhelming...jeezus everything I saw was thing of beauty!
so I felt the need to do something in "Klimt/Schiele/Mucha" style...
I know I know...they are pro,but I'm just trying to keep up with them...bullshit!
I'm just jalous and I wanna cpoy them!!!!!

3 comments:

DOGJAUSREILY said...

hello, very good your work, I would say excellent. I note that your inspirations are many, but I detect some influence or reminiscent of Liberatore.
it's a compliment because it is one of my favorite artists ever matter to me have said they are influenced by Liberatore.
your work is truly excellent. brave

Lux said...

...and I think that your effort has been effective!!!!
COMPLIMENTI mi piace sempre moltissimo quello che fai!

Skiribilla said...

Rimango incantata ogni volta, ogni singola volta, dal tuo talento e dalla tua sensibilità.
Bravissima.