Monday, September 12, 2011

rECORDING:LOKI (unfinished)


Here's the video of me sketching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4HOzIKVOfw




Hey guys...
I know...I know...I'm not posting that much lately,but work is swallowing me up,more than usually does.
Soon I will update my black and white gallery,and hopefully will start doing commission again.
For now,in a little break of time,I did this,rough and unfinished but I'm enjoying a screen recording program,it's so much fun!I did that only to use the program!
I wish I can do my pages that fast !!!
talk soon people.


PS: I've NO IDEA why the resolution sucks that way...bah...sorry for that.

7 comments:

KevinHarden said...

What is the recording program?? mac or PC?

jac said...

Bellissimo!

Ben BASSO said...

Wow. Impressive.

Matteo said...

Veramente fantastico vedere questi video!!! (ho apprezzato un sacco anche quello su spider-man postato dalla marvel) Spero che tu ne faccia altri! :)

ArtLegence said...

Wow! That is amazing. Great stuff. Your using a cintiq right?

ArtLegence said...

WOW. that is amazing. I like how you use the first sketch as the blue line. Are you using a cintiq?

bellina said...

Me encanta tu trabajo... gracias por postear el processo de dibujo.
Eres la mejor.