Saturday, October 01, 2011

nEW YORK COMIC CON 2011


Hey people!

Finally it's Spam-Time!
I'll be attending at NYCC,I will do sketches and commissions...and above all I will have the chance to meet you and have a chat with you!
Please stop by my table and say hi! You can find me in the Artist Alley table #J10
I will share my table with other two friends and artists David Messina and Federica Manfredi
Soon I will open the pre-orders list for commissions.
More updtaes and infos in the next days.


Stay Tuned!



_s

2 comments:

ddidit64 said...

Hey Sarah! I definitely do look forward to meeting you and hopefully landing a commission from you. I hope you're doing well and hope to hear from ya' (I've written you a few emails)...be good and don't work too hard! D

Simon said...

Fantastic, cannot wait to meet you and hopefully get a commission!