Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NYCC schedules

Hey guys!

as I already said I'll be at NYCC,artist alley booth J10...
I was insanely busy so I couldn't do pre-show commissions and I know many of you wrote me asking to be in the pre-order commission list but I had no time to make it...so first-come,first-served!
It will be the first time for me drawing at the artist alley,I'm a bit nervous,but I know you all will help me to make it a special one!
So I wait for you there...
I won't be full time at the booth,because of convention schedules (interviews,panels,etc...)
and because I'll share my table with 2 friends David Messina and Federica Manfredi...
so I don't know how many commissions or sketches I'll be able to do...
but I'll do my best to do as much drawings as I can!

here's my NYCC schedules


Friday, October 14th

3:45 to 4:45 pm, Ultimate Comics Panel, Room 1A10

6 to 7 pm, Signing @ Marvel Booth (#654) (With Maleev, Esad & Fraction)

Sunday, October 16th

11:15 am to 12:15 pm, Women of Marvel Panel, Room 1A22

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, do you know how much your commissions will be?

Thanks!

Jason said...

cool. can't wait.

Eric said...

Hey Sara, can you say how much your commissions or sketches are so I can plan how much to bring?

Ankit said...

I am interested in link exchange
my blog address nsmsolutions.blogspot.com

Sebastien NEBOUT said...

Oh... I'm french guy and i can't go in NYCC...

When you come in France ?!

I would like to see you in Paris for a dedication or a masterclass !!!
PLEASE... ^^

King of Make Up said...

What is NYCC?
My blog: http://best-makeup-best.blogspot.com/schedules

youdi chen said...

I would like to see you in Paris for a dedication or a masterclass !!!
Air Max 97
Air Max 91
Air Max 90 Current/
Air Max 90 Boots
Air Max Presto
Air Max Wavy
Air Max Nomo

Anonymous said...

There are so many good site as this site for everyone.bangla choti,bangla sex choti,online news,bd choti,online newspapers, bangla adult choti ,bangla sex golpo, bangladeshi choti, bangla adult story, bangla sex story, bangladeshi sex story, Usa news